???January 25, 2012 – Comcast Spotlight’s Bob Ivins, Vice President, Data Products, and Kevin Smith, Vice President, Spotlight Integrated Media Sales, will be among the panelists at the Digital Hollywood Spring, co-sponsored by Comcast Spotlight, taking place March 7-8 at the McGraw-Hill Building in New York City.
Kevin will participate in the panel, “The Future of Enhanced Advertising: Addressing Brands, Message, Technology, Media and Entertainment,” taking place Thursday, March 8, from 12:30-1:45 p.m.. Additional scheduled participants include:
- Lewis Henderson, CEO, Davie Brown Entertainment
- Rick Song, General Manager, Eastern U.S. Sales, Microsoft Advertising
- Xavier Kochhar, Managing Partner, Media Link, LLC (Moderator)
More speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
Bob will take part in the panel, “Advertising Accountability: Metrics and Analytics around Video, Social Media, Broadband and Mobile,” taking place from 2:15-3:30, also on March 8. Additional scheduled participants include:
- Eugene Becker, Vice President, Analytics, Xaxis
- Scott McKinley, EVP Advertising Effectiveness, Nielsen
- Debbie Solomon, Managing Director, Business Planning, MindShare
- Mark Pascarella, Chief Executive Officer, uberVU
- Dr. Raymond Pettit, Vice President of Market Research, PRN
- Gary Reisman, co-founder, NewMediaMetrics (Moderator)
You can find more details and registration information for the Digital Hollywood Media Summit here.