Tue, 02/19/2013 - 12:17
..As Wayde And Brett Faceoff With The Crew From "Jackass," An Ultimate Fighter And Dwyane Wade's Sting Ray
"Tanked" Flips Back to Friday Nights With All-New Episodes Beginning March 22 at 9:00 pm
Wayde King and Brett Raymer of TANKED are back and building dreams! In an installment of all-new episodes, the guys who deliver jaw-dropping aquariums to clientele worldwide are about to take on the biggest tanks of their careers and an extra-special type of clientele who gives them a run for their money! When "Jackass" producer Jeffrey Tremaine hires ATM to build a tank for his man cave, Wayde and Brett's typical antics might just take a backseat to the infamous daredevil crew in "Pranks and Dranks," the premiere episode airing on Friday, March 22, at 9:00 PM (ET/PT).
Known for their practical jokes, Wayde and Brett are definitely outmanned when they're faced with Johnny Knoxville, "Wee Man" and Pontius of "Jackass" fame in premiere episode of TANKED. "Jackass" producer Jeffery Tremaine tasks ATM with building a two-ton salt-water tank for his man cave, and tomfoolery ensues! But Wayde and Brett can't help but retaliate against this raucous bunch with a knockout surprise of their own. The guys keep their gloves on when Dana White, president of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, commissions the duo to build the Ultimate "Aquagon" aquarium for UFC headquarters. Then, Wayde and Brett try to beat the shot clock when Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade asks them to create a pop-up tank featuring his new Sting Ray sneaker at the unveiling party during the NBA All-Star weekend.
If creating and installing tanks for high-profile clients aren't enough, Wayde and Brett are in for the challenge of their careers. In the midst of some of their largest builds to date, they're forced to move their entire 50-person operation to a larger warehouse without shutting down or slowing production.
"Every year gets more exciting for ATM! Our clients want bigger, more creative tanks that reflect their lifestyles and interests," says Wayde King, CEO of Acrylic Tank Manufacturing. "And our new 33,800 sq. ft. warehouse gives us the space, equipment and flexibility we need to build crazier aquariums than ever before."
Also in the newest installments of TANKED, Wayde and Brett travel across the country to their home state of New York as well as to Florida, Southern California and back to Sin City to bring their clients' wildest visions to life including the following:
· A Cleopatra sarcophagus tank with a mysterious element and fish from the Red Sea for an archeology-themed guest room at an eclectic boutique hotel in the Catskills;
· A retro rocket-ship aquarium for the headquarters of Americana - Rocket Fizz candy and soda pop shop - complete with candy-colored fish, fizzing soda bottles and a special "blast to the past" feature;
· A giant lava lamp tank, which changes colors, glows in the dark and is filled with illuminating jellyfish for the head office of the novelty store Spencer Gifts;
· A smokin' hot aquarium to honor Fairleigh Dickson University's mascot, the Devils, containing a life-like fire element;
· A slot-machine inspired tank for a wedding chapel in the "wedding capital of the world" that coincides with Wayde and Heather's anniversary, putting pressure on Wayde to show his romantic side.
As co-owners of Las Vegas-based Acrylic Tank Manufacturing (ATM), one of the country's most successful builders of aquariums and two of Sin City's most imaginative businessmen, Wayde and Brett are tasked with building some of the most enormous and awe-inspiring tanks and aquariums for top celebrities, luxury hotels and casinos, Fortune 500 businesses, private homes and millionaire homeowners across the country that are filled with the most exotic, unusual, colorful and dangerous fish in the world. ATM takes on more than 200 projects every year with tanks ranging from 50 to 50,000 gallons in size.